I created this blog years ago and never used it. It feels fitting to start using it now to document our current life situation.
Ben passed away unexpectedly on June 4th, 2023. I have been posting much on my social media accounts (I will be adding those posts here so I can have them in one spot), but feel this might be a better place to document our experiences and have them in an easy place to go back to.
I titled this blog Seeking the Good after attending a conference that had this theme. It is therapeutic to try and see the good things in life when everything seems to be a hot mess and just hard.
A lot has happened in these past two months, some hard, some big blessings and some things surprising.
I hope this can be a place to provide hope and share the good as it comes from the trials and struggles we have been going through and will go through as we try to move forward and continue on living our lives without Ben here with us.
~April

This is a wonderful idea.
ReplyDelete